Students, Grade 6-8WHAT:
Granger Student Ministries (GSM) Middle School is a weekly gathering during the school year where you’ll experience high-energy worship and engaging games, hear an inspiring message and then connect in small group discussions to chat about what you’ve learned and what’s going on in your life. It’s a space for meeting up with old friends and making new ones, not to mention hanging out with incredible leaders who are committed to making the hours you spend with GSM the best of your week. GSM is currently gathering in person.
CURRENT SERIES: HABITS
In April, Middle School Granger Student Ministries talked about how we can love our neighbors. This month we are moving on to discuss how we can best love God. Jesus commands His followers to do both! In this series, HABITS, we will be looking at different habits that will be really helpful to each of us to grow in our love for God and take our next steps toward Christ.
- Weekly God Time Devotional | Sunday, May 2 & Wednesday, May 5
- Weekly God Time Devotional | Sunday, May 9 & Wednesday, May 12
- Weekly God Time Devotional | Sunday, May 16 & Wednesday, May 19
- Weekly God Time Devotional | Sunday, May 23 & Wednesday, May 26 (Last GSM)
- GSM is on summer break starting Sunday, May 30. Keep up with our summer activities and events!
- Series ParentCue