Students, Grade 6-8WHAT:
Granger Student Ministries (GSM) Middle School is a weekly gathering during the school year where you’ll experience high-energy worship, engaging games, hear an inspiring message and then connect in small group discussions to chat about what you’ve learned and what’s going on in your life. It’s a space for meeting up with old friends and making new ones, not to mention hanging out with incredible leaders who are committed to making the hours you spend with GSM the best of your week. Starting January 10, GSM is gathering in-person.
CURRENT SERIES: FAM
Our four-week series to kick-off the New Year is all about the FAM. We will be diving into conversations with your students about how their faith can make an impact in your family. With an understanding that all families look different, we will be discussing how God can use our families, even when it feels far from perfect. And it’s always helpful to have people outside of our families, who feel like family!
- CHRISTMAS BREAK (NO GSM) | Sunday, December 20, 27 & January 3
- Week 1 God Time Devotional | Sunday, January 10
- Week 2 God Time Devotional | Sunday, January 17
- Week 3 God Time Devotional | Sunday, January 24
- Week 4 God Time Devotional | Sunday, January 31
- Series ParentCue