Women, high school age and upWHAT:
Come gather with other women to deepen your understanding of the Bible and prayer.WHERE:
Granger Campus, Great RoomWHEN:
A Bible study gathering for women on the third Tuesday of the month. You can choose from a morning or evening gathering time.
The other three weeks of the month we encourage you to engage the monthly prayer further by being part of a Life Group led by a BE group leader (these groups will be updated here soon).
Participating in a weekly group is not a requirement to engage in the BE monthly gathering. We understand that life happens and if you can’t make every gathering, that’s ok. You’re welcome to attend any part of these gatherings. Video content is available so that you can catch up on the weeks you’re unable to attend, share with a friend or go through an additional week of content with your group. This content is also in the Granger Community Church app (In the app, navigate to Watch > Groups > BE).
MONTHLY GROUP GATHERINGS THEME FOR 2021-2022: PRAYER
Pick a morning or evening time that works for you (9:30-11 a.m. or 6:30-8 p.m.)
- Tuesday, September 21 | Mary’s Song of Praise: The Magnificat, Luke 1:39-56
- Tuesday, October 19 | (Jesus’) Tax Collector’s Prayer, Luke 18:13
- Tuesday, November 16 | Mary Magdalene’s Plea at Jesus’ Empty Tomb, John 20:1-18
- Tuesday, December 21 | Jonah’s Salvation Prayer, Jonah 2:2-9
- Tuesday, January 18 | The Lord’s Prayer, Luke 11:2-4
- Tuesday, February 15 | Hannah’s Prayer, 1 Samuel 2:1-10
- Tuesday, March 15 | Hezekiah’s Prayer for Deliverance, 2 Kings 19:14-19
- Tuesday, April 19 | Jesus’ Prayer for Unity for the Church, John 17: 1-23
- Tuesday, May 17 | Paul’s Prayer for the Plan of God, Ephesians 3:14-21
The Café has drinks and snacks and is open 9 a.m.-2 p.m.