This is an all-ages, family-friendly event.WHAT:
We want to be known by what we’re for, not what we’re against. And #4Michiana is an amazing quarterly chance to come together and serve our community.
We offer three different types of opportunities to serve.
1) Serve in the community at an organization (Reins of Life, Cultivate Culinary, etc.). View sample serving options.
2) Serve at home. View sample serving options.
3) Combination: Serve at home and in the community with limited contact. (This will involve activities that can be done at home but then dropped off at a location in the community.) View sample serving options.
After you’ve selected what you’re going to do, register and let us know so we can count your participation.WHERE:
Serve throughout Michiana or participate by serving from home or in a limited contact opportunity. We’ll be kicking things off with a rally and instructions so, for those serving in the community or at a limited contact opportunity, meet at your campus and go from there. Be sure to wear closed-toe shoes and clothing you don’t mind getting dirty!WHEN:
- Saturday, April 27, 9 a.m-12 p.m.
- Saturday, August 8, 9 a.m-12 p.m.
- Saturday, October 5, 9 a.m-12 p.m.