Young Adults (Ages 19-29)WHAT:
Are you curious about the Old Testament—how it all fits together and how to apply it to your life? Join us for a six-week journey through the Old Testament as we gain greater perspective about structure, story line and themes so that you feel excited and equipped to engage the Bible.WHERE:
Great Room, Granger CampusWHEN:
- Thursday, October 5, 6:30-8 p.m.
- Thursday, October 12, 6:30-8 p.m.
- Thursday, October 19, 6:30-8 p.m.
- *Thursday, October 26, 6:30-8 p.m. (*Meeting in the Wild Room for this gathering.)
- Thursday, November 2, 6:30-8 p.m.
- Thursday, November 9, 6:30-8 p.m.