This is an all-ages, family-friendly event.
Do you want to help people, but don’t know where to start? This is a great opportunity to serve our community, with your friends and family by your side.
The Church is commonly known by what we’re against—but we want to be known by what we are for. People from Granger Community Church will come together to make a positive impact in our community. We’ll have three types of opportunities: heavy-duty, light-duty, and family-friendly.
Please be sure to wear closed-toe shoes and clothing you don’t mind getting dirty.
Saturday, October 21, 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
Meet at either the Granger or Elkhart Campus and then serve throughout Michiana.
What are Granger Giving Bags?
Granger Giving Bags are an extension of #4Michiana that will provide another opportunity for each of us to be the hands and feet of Jesus in the community. We’ll partner with a local non-profit or ministry partner, and together, purchase items that help meet the basic needs of the individuals they/we serve.
How does it work?
- Pick up a Granger Giving Bag during #4Michiana or during one of the weekend services: October 21 & 22 and October 28 & 29
- Take your bag and your list to the store and purchase the items on the list included. (Granger Shopping List | Elkhart Shopping List)
- Drop off the contents of the bag at one of our campuses in designated white collection bins that say Granger Giving Bags.
- Granger Campus | Items can be dropped off between Saturday, October 21 and Monday, October 30.
- Elkhart Campus | Items can be dropped off during the weekend services, October 22 or October 29. You may also drop them off on Monday, October 23 or Monday, October 30, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.